Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All Combinations Calculator

New story and a new poem for this week

An old acquaintance in the story this week Argentine Professor Fabian Vique Language and Literature, with several books of short stories and micro-stories to his credit. On this occasion one entitled Too generous, a beautiful text, a compelling story and a yacht where all we ever sailed. On the other hand, for the first time in this section of our blog, a Colombian poet, Maruja Vieira, professor and journalist who has devoted his life to literature with a poem entitled always . As always, we hope that you like.

Too much generosity
Fabian Vique


I put the flower that gave me a book of yours. I forgot the book I gave to your library. I kept the library gave me on his yacht. Docking the yacht who offered me their island. The island that gave me you found your place in the world. I chose a galaxy and there I placed the world gave me. I set the galaxy that gave me a corner of the universe. Carefully place the universe gave me the chalice of a flower. I gave the flower withered.


always
Maruja Vieira

always
come back.
no time for you and has dark
land boundaries.
always come back.
And I'm always here, waiting for your hands, full of dreams
rain as a tree.
There is nothing different. Everything is equal and pure
when you return.
have not spent the days or suffer. I am alone,
with a clean heart and a new font. I have
again
words and ways and you return the breeze and the stars. Return
bells and birds,
me back the music, the murmur of rivers
distant
clarity of the mountain,
the perfect truth that I love you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment